Sunday, September 16, 2007

Haha...yeah, I know...

No, I haven't been doing anything with this...Oh well, all in good (or bad, quite frankly) time.

However, I have been doing a lot of looking at (and yearning for) certain art supplies from www.dickblick.com. All very large, very high-quality, and very expensive items that I will probably never have. Unless, of course, some long-lost aunt or uncle meets me, rewrites their will to leave all their possessions in my hands, and suddenly dies. Or if I become rich and famous. Both possibilities are very...impossible.

If you want to look at some other people's art (particularly webcomics), I've posted some links

here
, if you want to check them out. It's all very modernish/occasionally animeish art, but the artists are quite amazing and wonderful and creative. And they actually post...unlike some, unnamed people...person...

Heh.

No comments: